Translated Title (English)
Church of the Transfiguration
This photo was a gift of Dr. John J. Stephan (Univ. Hawaii History Dept.). Viktor Goncharenko, amateur photographer from Khabarovsk, took the picture. The Church was built in 1756 in the village of Kozliat'evo in the Suzdal region. It is now located in The Museum of Wooden Architecture in the city of Suzdal. In the lower right corner are the photographer's initials: V. G.